Several users have reported an issue in which wireless connectivity (WiFi) suddenly stops working in Windows Vista. There are a variety of causes for this problem, but two primary fixes.
Make sure wireless service is started First, make sure the wireless service is started.
- Click the Start button then type services.msc in the search box and press enter
- Right-click the WiFi icon and get the menu of settings
- Make sure the service is set to start automatically
If the service is started, and wireless still doesn’t work, move on to the second fix:
- Click the Start button and type regedit in the search field then press enter
- Find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE]\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\ndisuio
- Change Start to “0×000000002 (2)”